• Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Recipe: Delicious Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot

    Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot.

    Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot very diverse and own ideal sense that unique. Several kinds of Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot recipes are also enough convenient to process and do not pick up long. Although not everybody likes Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot food, now several people are getting attached and like the various Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot foods available. This can be seen from the number of restaurants that supply Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot as one of the serving. You can have Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

    Ingredients of Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot

    1. It's of Yam as desired.
    2. Prepare of Fish or sardine.
    3. It's of Onions.
    4. It's of Scotch bonnet.
    5. Prepare of Seasoning.
    6. You need of Curry.
    7. It's of Eggs.
    8. It's of Oil(u xan use the one inside sardine).
    9. It's of onions (optional for garnish).
    10. Prepare of Lettuce(optional for garnish).

    Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot instructions

    1. Peel your yam and cut it,put it on fire..
    2. Cut your onions,chopped the scotch bonnet..
    3. In a bowl put the boiled yam and squized it,add the seasoning,curry,sardine,onions and the scotch bonnet and mix them together..
    4. Break the eggs in a separate bowl and beat adding onions..
    5. Mold ur yam mixture into small balls and dip it into the beaten eggs..
    6. Pour oil into a frying pan and fry till golden brown..
    7. Garnish (optional)..

    Got ingredients for making Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are ample kinds of Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot that are convenient and quick to process into delicious dish. You can always praxis this Its a simple and easy recipe, my kids likes it alot recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook different foods on our website, we supply sundry types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try they.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment