• Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión

    Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión.

    Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión highly diverse and own ideal flavor that unique. Several kinds of Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión recipes are also adequate convenient to process and do not take long. Even though not everybody likes Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión food, nowadays several people are getting attached and like the sundry Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión foods on hand. This can be seen of the number of restaurants that supply Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión as one of the serving. You can cook Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

    Ingredients of Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión

    1. It's of Spaghetti Noodles.
    2. Prepare of large potato cut into cubes.
    3. Prepare of button mushroom sliced.
    4. You need of cucumber.
    5. It's of cabbage chopped.
    6. It's of augar.
    7. You need of black pepper.
    8. It's of fermented black bean paste.
    9. It's of Vegetable oil.
    10. You need of oyster sauce.
    11. It's of Pork sliced.
    12. It's of chicken stock.
    13. You need of flour.
    14. It's of large onion (white).

    Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión step by step

    1. Heat the oil in a pan and then add the fermented black bean paste let it simmer for 5 minutes.
    2. Add the pork, onions, potatoes and sauté (I pre-boiled the pork so it’s already soft and cooked).
    3. Add the oyster sauce and pepper and sugar. Then slowly pour in the chicken stock. Let it simmer until potato’s are cooked..
    4. Add the flour to make it starchy. Then add the cabbage.
    5. Prepare the noodles and pour in the black bean sauce. Garnish with sliced cucumber and serve..

    Obtain ingredients for manufacture Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the proximate supermarket and indeed on the market. There are many kinds of Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión that are simple and fast to process into delicious dishes. You can always practice this Jajangmyeon - Black Bean Pasta My Versión recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you wish to cook other foods on our website, we prepare various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment